Everything you need to know to upgrade your still and make stronger moonshine in Red Dead Online. The Moonshiners update is here, and that means players can finally start building up their own illegal alcohol business in Red Dead Online. Starting out, you’ll only be able to make Weak Moonshine, which doesn’t sell for all the much.
- In this guide we’ll teach you how to make stronger Moonshine, which will allow you to attract more patrons to your bar, as well as earn more money off your product.
- Moonshining is the newest Frontier Pursuit available in Red Dead Online, and those looking to make the most of their Mash will want to learn the ins and outs pretty quickly.
Starting out, you’ll only be able to make a cheaper and weaker type of Moonshine, which can only sale for under $100 a shipment, depending on which flavor you choose to craft. If you want to increase the strength of your Moonshine, you’re going to need to purchase various ugprades from the Moonshiner Store. There are two possible upgrades available. The first is the Condense Upgrade. This requires Moonshiner Rank 5, and will cost a total of $825 plus 2 Tokens. When purchased and installed, this upgrade will allow you to produce Average Moonshine, which will sell for higher than Weak Moonshine. If you want to make the best Moonshine in the business, though, you’re going to need to purchase the Polished Copper Upgrade. Available after Moonshiner Rank 10, this upgrade costs $875 and 3 Tokens. Once installed it will allow Marcel to produce Strong Moonshine, the best currently available in the job. Joshua holds a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing and has been exploring the world of video games for as long as he can remember. He enjoys everything from large-scale RPGs to small, bite-size indie gems and everything in between.
How strong is the average moonshine?
Moonshine Alcohol Percentage | Moonshine Proof – Moonshine usually has an ABV of 40% but can sometimes be as high as 60%-80% ABV. Alcohol content can be converted to proof by multiplying it by two. So, 40% ABV is 80-proof. The distilling process is the key to a spirit’s alcohol content.
What mash makes the strongest moonshine?
Buffalo Trace White Dog Mash – This moonshine is considered a #1 mash. It is corn, rye, and malted barley moonshine with a proof of 125 or an ABV of 62.5%. Dark Corner Distillery Moonshine This moonshine is brewed in partnership with the legendary NASCAR driver Billy Elliot. It is a corn whiskey with a proof of 100 or an ABV of 50%. This moonshine is branded as the ‘World’s Best Moonshine’.
How strong was original moonshine?
Pot still – A pot still is a type of distillation apparatus or still used to distill flavored liquors such as whisky or cognac, but not rectified spirit because they are poor at separating congeners, Pot stills operate on a batch distillation basis (as opposed to a Coffey or column stills, which operate on a continuous basis).
What is the best horse in rdr2?
– The best horse in the game is the rose gray bay Arabian horse, which is rated 7 in health and stamina, and 6 in speed and acceleration. Health and stamina can be increased by three points through horse bonding, and speed and acceleration can be increased by two points with stirrups, so this horse will reach 10 health and stamina and 8 in speed and acceleration once you have kitted it out and fully bonded with it.
- The trouble is that it doesn’t show up for purchase in a stable until very late in the game — you can only buy it in the epilogue, after Chapter 6.
- And it will cost you $1,250 once it’s available.
- You can buy a black Arabian horse with a 6 in every stat in Chapter 4 for $1,050, but that’s still a big investment in time and money.
Focus on the white Arabian horse if you want the best upgrade possible as quickly as possible.