How Do You Become A Moonshiner? – This is technically the most expensive Role in the game, as you have to first purchase the Trader Role to be able to unlock it. Once you become a trader, you have to complete one of three things:
Reach Trader rank 5 Complete a delivery Pay 5 gold bars in the progress section of the main menu
Completing a delivery is the easiest route to take, just do a local one and there won’t even be other players bothering you. Once you’ve passed one of the above milestones you’ll receive a letter telling you about an opportunity on Emerald Ranch. Go to the new icon there and initiate a cutscene.
How much does Moonshiner role pay?
A Recipe For Success – The most efficient way to make money requires only a little but of preparation on your end. First, make sure you max out the ingredients to make most of the two-star flavors in demand from the constantly shifting list of buyers.
- Some of these need to be found and harvested in the wild, but most can simply be purchased from the catalogue, and Rockstar often gives players big discounts on these items, so buy them in bulk to avoid disruptions.
- With a full stock of ingredients, you are set for days of idle play.
- The next step is simple – visit Marcel, our favorite Frenchman in RDO, and have him start working on the strongest Moonshine available.
At higher levels, this will take 48 minutes to complete with all upgrades. Even if you spend the full $50 for the mash (or $60 if you have not unlocked the price reduction), you will still be pulling in $226 every hour, leaving you with around $176 when accounting for the price of ingredients. Screenshot With Marcel hard at work, you get to work in the real world. Set a timer for 48 minutes on your phone, and then get to studying and doing homework, working out, cleaning, or whatever else you need to do. You do not need to worry about the idle timer kicking you from the game, because your Moonshine shack is, for whatever reason, the only place in RDO that pauses the idle timer.
- Whether you have the bar expansion installed or not, you can simply leave your character standing awkwardly in front of Marcel and not worry about a disconnect.
- Once the Moonshine is ready to go, the delivery mission should take you no more than a few minutes, even if you must fight the Revenue agents at the roadblock.
Once sold, head back to the Moonshine shack, repeat the steps above, and you be rolling in cash in no time.
What is the code for the moonshine quest?
“Moonshine” safe code: 14-9-2 – The “Moonshine” side-quest is available for those who choose not to fight Jack and Joe in the “Water Tower” story quest. Later on they’ll wind up in jail in the Peacekeepers’ ship. Talk to them to initiate the quest to track down Cillian’s moonshine. South Quarry End safe code location
What is the highest paying role in rd2?
Sign up to be a Trader – (Image credit: Rockstar Games) All the Specialist Roles in Red Dead Online will earn you money, but by far the most efficient one for pure income is the Trader, a job based around hunting animals and bringing them to Cripps at your camp, all so he can turn them to raw materials which you then sell in delivery missions.
- As you gain more money you can invest it into a better business, increasing profits even further.
- We recommend putting down a camp in the Bayou North of Saint Denis, then hunting alligators, which are substantial sources of raw materials and pretty abundant in the swamp.
- Spending some money on a Hunting Wagon in your camp’s Wilderness Outfitters will enable you to collect them all the faster, and a bigger cart will allow you to sell in greater numbers all at once.
Find out how to get free extras for Red Dead Online with Amazon Prime as part of our Amazon Prime Day free games page! Red Dead Redemption 2 cheats | Make money fast in Red Dead Redemption 2 | Best Red Dead Redemption 2 weapons | Red Dead Redemption 2 best horse | Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Animals | Red Dead Redemption 2 Legendary Fish | Red Dead Redemption 2 treasure maps | Red Dead Redemption 2 100% completion Get the best gaming deals, reviews, product advice, competitions, unmissable gaming news and more! Give me a game and I will write every “how to” I possibly can or die trying.
What is the best money making role in RDR2?
2 Bounty Hunter –
|Cost 15 Gold Bars (Plus Another 15 For Prestigious License)
Being a Bounty Hunter feels like Red Dead Online at its most authentic. There are endless bounties to be brought in, alone or with friends, and the legendary bounties add a great level of challenge and uniqueness to the Role, You also earn or lose honor depending on how you choose to deal with your targets.
- This Role is the best for earning gold, so it should be taken early to ensure you can afford all the others.
- Each bounty you bring in rewards cash and gold, with greater rewards for harder bounties and bringing people in alive.
- What’s great about this role is the fact you can just keep doing jobs for as long as you want, making grinding money and gold very smooth.
Once you level up the Role a bit you can even hunt down other players with high bounties. The only downside to this Role is that the total cost in gold is quite high, but you earn so much gold just from doing bounties that you’ll make it all back and then some quite quickly.