- 1 What is it called when you use a beer bong?
- 2 Is beer bong hard?
- 3 What is beerbongs?
What is it called when you use a beer bong?
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia A beer bong is a device composed of a funnel attached to a tube used to facilitate the rapid consumption of beer, The use of a beer bong is also known as funneling,
Is beer bong hard?
How to Properly Use a Beer Bong by Bob the Beer Guy on May 01, 2020 A beer bong refers to a device that is made up of a funnel attached to a tube and is used to drink beer at a rapid rate. Using a beer bong is also often known as ‘funneling’. Generally speaking, making a beer bong isn’t all that difficult. In fact, all you need to do is to connect a large funnel to a tube.
Take your beer bong. Place your hand over its edge and close the valve. Valves aren’t exactly desirable because they can sometimes hinder the flow of beer into your mouth and cause foaming. Once the beer bong is filled up with beer, pour the beer gently into the funnel wall. Be careful to create as little foam as you possibly can. The greater the foam, the longer it will take before you can actually drink the beer. When you’re sure that there isn’t a lot of foam left in the tube, you will now have to get the beer as near the end of the tube as you can possibly manage. To do this, you may have to lift your hand a little or vent with your thumb. You might not have to do this if you’re using a valve, because, with a valve, you can easily fill the bong without an air pocket. A lot of people tend to mess up this part of the process. Any leftover air will be swallowed, and an air pocket in the belly means that beer will most likely not stay down there. Once you have done all this, you’re left with the easy part. All you have to do is grab the hose, put it inside your mouth, unplug it, and while someone holds the bong above your head, let the beer flow down.
If you manage to follow instructions and do all this correctly, you should be able to take in two beers or less in less than three swallows! Once you become an expert at this, it will only take you a few seconds to take it all in with just one gulp. In fact, if you keep your throat open, it won’t take more a few seconds to take it all in.
Using a beer bong can be pretty simple if you only follow these simple steps. At beerbong.com, we offer a premium range of the best beer bongs, funnels, tubing lengths, and valves, So, for your next college party, you know where to look! What’s more, we offer same-day shipping to anywhere in the US! So stop waiting and order our premium beer bongs today.
Remember, life is more fun with beer! Don’t get fooled by the Chinese products with cheap and harmful plastic. Drink Responsibly and Don’t Drink & Drive.
What do you need for a beer bong?
Download Article Download Article A beer bong, or beer funnel, is a plastic device used to quickly consume a beer or other beverage. They’re easy to use and you can easily make one yourself. You need a funnel, a length of plastic tubing, a ball valve, and a few connectors to construct a beer bong.
- 1 Wash off all of the parts before you assemble them. Soak all of the pieces in a bucket or sink full of warm water and soap. Use a sponge or brush to scrub the inside and outside of the funnel to remove any dust or dirt that may be on the surface. Clean the hoses, connectors, and valves with a sponge to remove dirt from them clean and rinse them off with water.
- All of the components need to be sanitized to keep out dust, dirt, bacteria, and other contaminants.
- 2 Insert a large funnel into a length of 1 inch (2.5 cm) diameter tubing. Use a length of plastic tubing that’s at least 3 feet (0.91 m) long so you can fit an entire can of beer into the beer bong. Slide the narrow end of the funnel into the opening of the tube. Push it as far into the tube as you can.
- You can find plastic tubing and funnels at your local hardware, home improvement, and department stores, or online.
Tip: Use a longer length of tubing to allow you to fit multiple beers into the beer bong. Try using a length of 9 feet (2.7 m) to fit up to 3 beers! But if you do opt for a larger beer bong, drink responsibly. Consuming too much alcohol too quickly can cause serious medical problems. Advertisement
- 3 Slide a hose clamp onto the tubing over the funnel. A hose clamp looks like a thin metal ring with a screw on the side of it and is used to secure hoses and tubes so they’re airtight. Place a hose clamp on the plastic tubing and slide it down so it’s on top of the funnel inside of the tube.
- It’s okay if the clamp fits loosely onto the tube.
- If the clamp is too tight to fit onto the tube, use a flathead screwdriver to open it up so it can slide onto the tube.
- You can find hose clamps at hardware stores, home improvement stores, and online.
- 4 Tighten the clamp over the funnel with a flathead screwdriver. Hold the hose clamp flush against the bottom of the funnel connected to the plastic tube. Take a flathead screwdriver and turn the screw on the side of the clamp to tighten it. Continue to tighten it until the tube around the end of the funnel is secure and the funnel cannot slide out.
- Give the funnel a gentle tug to make sure it’s secure in the tube.
- 1 Screw plastic hose-to-threaded connectors into the ball valve. Take 2 plastic connectors with a 3 ⁄ 4 inch (1.9 cm) diameter and align the threaded side with the opening of the ball valve. Attach a connector to each side of the ball valve by turning them clockwise until they’re tight.
- You won’t be able to screw the connector all the way in, so make sure it’s tight and securely connected.
- 2 Slide a hose clamp onto the tube at the opposite end of the funnel. Take another hose clamp and fit it onto the other end of the tubing so it will be in place to clamp over the connector. Leave it on the tubing so you can move it into place when you attach the valve.
- Let the hose clamp hang loosely on the tubing so you can move it into position after you attach the funnel to the valve.
- 3 Insert the funnel tubing onto the connector on the ball valve. Slide the end of the funnel tube onto the ball valve by forcing it onto the connector. The tube should fit snugly but it won’t be fully secure.
- Don’t screw the connector so tight into the ball valve that it’s difficult to remove for cleaning.
- 4 Tighten the hose clamp over the connector with a screwdriver. Slide the hose clamp down the tube so it’s on tip of the connector. Then, take a flathead screwdriver and tighten the screw on the hose clamp until the tube is tight and secure over the connector.
- Give the ball valve a good tug to make sure it’s attached securely.
Tip: If you don’t have hose clamps, you can use plastic zip ties to secure the tubing.
- 5 Attach a 4 in (10 cm) long tube to the other connector. Take a smaller length of 1 inch (2.5 cm) diameter tubing and slide it over the open connector on the ball valve. This will serve as a mouthpiece whenever you use the beer bong.
- Don’t clamp the mouthpiece tubing so you can easily remove it to clean it.
- 6 Use Y valves to connect more tubes to make a multi-person beer bong. Fit a Y valve over the bottom of the funnel and connect 2 tubes to it to form a 2 person beer bong. You can also connect a Y valve to those tubes and connect 4 total tubes to the funnel to form a multi-person beer bong!
- Use Y valves that will fit 1 inch (2.5 cm) diameter tubes.
- Connect ball valves to the ends of each tube so you can control the flow of liquid.
- You can find Y valves at hardware stores, home improvement stores, and online.
- 1 Wipe off the mouthpiece and make sure the ball valve is shut off. Check the switch on the ball valve and look for the “on” and “off” labels. Make sure the switch is in the “off” position. Use a clean cloth to wipe the inside and outside of the mouthpiece.
- It’s always a good idea to clean off the mouthpiece of a beer bong before you use it, especially if someone else used it before you.
- If the switch isn’t labeled, test the beer bong by pouring a little bit of water into the funnel end. If the water flows through the valve, flip the switch so it’s off and pour out the water.
- 2 Pour a beverage into the funnel slowly. Hold the funnel at a slight angle and slowly pour in the beverage so the foam doesn’t build up in the tubing. Continue pouring until the tube is full and the liquid is in the funnel. Try not to overfill the funnel and have the liquid right at the edge or you could spill it.
- A foamy liquid is sure to make your stomach hurt and could make you nauseated when you consume it.
- A little bit of foam is normal, wait a few moments until the foam subsides before you drink it.
- 3 Raise the funnel overhead to allow it to flow. Hold the funnel up over your head when you’re ready to use it. Elevating the funnel will allow the liquid to flow right through the tube and valve.
- A beer bong uses gravity to help the liquid flow.
- Try to hold the funnel in a fixed position so the liquid doesn’t slosh around.
Tip: If you have a longer tube or you can’t elevate the funnel over your head, take a knee and have a friend elevate the funnel end of the beer bong. Teamwork!
- 4 Put your mouth on the mouthpiece. Place your lips around the small mouthpiece tubing so it’s you create a seal with your mouth. Don’t allow space between your lips and the tube or it could cause air to mix with the liquid as it enters your mouth.
- Mixing air into the liquid could build up pressure in your stomach, which could be painful or make you nauseated.
- 5 Open the valve on the ball valve to release the beverage. Take a deep breath and open the valve to start the flow of liquid. Relax your throat to allow gravity to force the liquid directly into your stomach.
- When the beer bong is empty, close the valve and pull the mouthpiece out of your mouth.
- Consider high-fiving your friends around you to celebrate your victory!
Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement Thanks for submitting a tip for review!
Please drink responsibly. Never drive or operate machinery after consuming alcoholic beverages.
- 3 feet (0.91 m) of 1 inch (2.5 cm) diameter plastic tubing
- A 4 in (10 cm) segment of 1 inch (2.5 cm) diameter plastic tubing
- 2 hose clamps
- 2 3 ⁄ 4 inch (1.9 cm) diameter hose-to-threaded connectors
- 1 funnel
- 1 3 ⁄ 4 inch (1.9 cm) diameter plastic ball valve
- Flathead screwdriver
- A beverage of your choice
Article Summary X If you want to make your own beer bong, cut 2 pieces of clear tubing so that one piece is about 1 foot long and the other is 4 or 5 feet long. Attach the 2 tubes with a plastic valve and clamp it into place. The valve will allow any air to escape when you’re pouring the beer.
What is the best alcohol to put in a beer bong?
What is the best kind of beer to put in a Beer Bong? by Bob the Beer Guy on Jun 09, 2020 Many have asked this question, so lets break down what kinds of beers there are. Because you don’t want to have a party and spend lots of money on beer, while you could have enjoyed the beer bong with a cheaper beer. What kind of beers are there? Lager – The beer style almost everyone is familiar with, is known for its crispness and refreshing finish.
The lager is light in flavor, color and alcohol content and often produced in larger quantities. Example – Budweiser, Coors, Pabst Blue Ribbon Ale – Ales are full bodies with hints of fruit or spice and a hoppy finish. they are also known to quench a mean thirst. Comes in Brown Ale, Pale Ale, and Indian Ales (IPAs).
The pale ales are generally hoppy but lower in alcohol content than IPAs. They are typically light, drinkable beers. Example – Sierra Nevada, Fuller’s ESB, Guinness Dry Stout Malt – Sweet tooth? Malts, often containing notes of caramel, toffee, and nuts are dark and sweet in alcohol levels.
Example – Guiness Draught Stout, Murphy’s Stout At the end is totally up to you on how much you would like to spend and have fun beer bonging. But using a lighter color which is usually light alcohol beer is recommended. Whether you are using a beer bong or a shotgun device like the shotgun key chain, you can down a beer between 3 to 10 seconds.
So again, you want to use that lighter beer. Make sure that you funnel and tubing is made in USA with FDA quality plastic, so when you pour the beer in, it’s safe to drink our of. A lot of the beer bongs sold on or are made in China with the cheap plastic and non-FDA approved plastic,
Is bong good for beginners?
What is a good bong for a beginner? – Honestly, for a beginner we would recommend a simple bong with some ice pinches. Until you build up your lung capacity and tolerance it’s best to pick a smaller bong without a percolator. We would recommend ice traps for a beginner’s bong because the ice cubes cool down those bigger hits and make them much smoother, you’d be best to earn your stripes with something small and simple.
Do you breathe in a bong?
Bongs – Don’t get bowls confused for bongs, While the concept is pretty similar, the inhalation from a bong is much more intense since you draw in a lot more smoke. Similar to a bowl, a bong will have a stem that has a bowl at the end. Fill that compartment with your weed and light.
- Bring the stem to your mouth and start drawing in the smoke.
- Like a bowl, you need to let fresh air into the process so you can get an even stronger inhale.
- Once you hit that point, pull the bowl out from the bong and continue inhaling.
- Don’t make the same mistakes some of us vets made when we first boarded the green smoking machine.
Learn how to properly inhale marijuana early on so you can appreciate the full experience, save on money, and maybe someday pass along your wisdom to another beginner. If you still have questions about inhaling or what devices would be best for you as a beginner, be sure to visit one of our four locations and someone would be happy to help you.
What size bong for beginners?
Small – Small or mini bongs usually measure around 4″ to 7″. These bongs can be easier to handle for beginners but they do not offer the ideal capacity for water filtration. If you’re often on the move and are looking for something portable, then a small bong is the way to go.
How big of a bong do I need?
Bong Size Guide and Choosing Your Next Bong July 23, 2020 2:08 am Published by As any creative cannabis connoisseur will tell you, there are almost infinite ways to consume cannabis. One of the best consumption methods, however, is with a glass bong. The only problem is that all bongs aren’t created equal, and buying the wrong glass bong in Rutland, VT could be a big mistake.
Smoother smoke: The biggest downside in smoking is the irritation caused to the throat and lungs after inhaling. Bongs alleviate some of that irritation by first filtering and cooling the smoke through water. Better filtration: Anything that’s lit on fire produces some carcinogens that are damaging to the lungs. While bong water doesn’t filter out all these harmful toxins, it does eliminate some of them.
Bong sizes A bong is a great investment for any consumer, but you’ve got to buy the right one for you and your smoking experience and tolerance. Here’s a little bit more info about the different sizes of bongs:
Small: For those who have just started smoking, or who have never used a bong before, a smaller bong is the best bet. But don’t worry—even the smaller ones provide strong hits. Small bongs also tend to be cheaper, so they’re more budget friendly. Medium: Intermediate smokers could probably move on to a medium-sized bong that will provide a stronger hit. An eight-inch tall bong should be just right for anyone who’s been smoking for a while. Large: For those who have been smoking for years, a large-sized bong may hit the spot. Tall bongs provide the biggest hits, so we don’t recommend them for anyone who’s inexperienced or unable to handle a lot of smoke at once.
Get your bong from Emporium Tobacco & Gifts! Now that you know a little bit more about which glass bong in Rutland, VT is right for you, you’ve got to choose where to buy it. These are a few reasons customers come to Emporium Tobacco & Gifts for all of their smoking needs:
Helpful staff: Reading a few hundred words about bong sizes might not be enough to help you make a purchasing decision. That’s why our staff is here to help! We can answer any questions you might have regarding bong sizes, styles or brands. Great selection: Nobody beats us when it comes to inventory. On top of having bongs of all different sizes, we carry glass pipes, smoking accessories, CBD products and more. Plus, if we don’t have exactly what you’re looking for, we’d be glad to order it for you! Low prices: There’s no need to break the bank the next time you need a bong—just come to us. We charge the most competitive prices around for all of our bongs and smoking products.
Whether you need a small or a big one, buy it from Emporium Tobacco & Gifts. Stop in today to check out our selection or to learn more about all of our products. Categorised in: This post was written by Writer : Bong Size Guide and Choosing Your Next Bong
What is beerbongs?
Beer bong (plural beer bongs) A funnel used to rapidly drink large quantities of alcoholic beverage.
What is a bong slang?
Bong Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
a for smoking marijuana or other drugs. Similar in function to a hookah, a bong has a heated bowl, water reservoir, and a tube with a mouthpiece.
First recorded in 1970–75; from Thai bong, baung “bamboo tube” Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc.2023
- The firm’s other hits include computer-generated foot pictures, toaster bath bombs and a rubber chicken-shaped bong,
- And I had something deep and profound to say about drug legalization too, but the bong went out.
- She is an internally displaced woman who fled her home in Gbatala bong County due to the high deaths from the Ebola outbreak.
- She added in the high-pitched, over-enunciated voice, like she was alternating between sucking on helium and a bong,
- At the end of the pilot, actor and comedian T.J. Miller lights and hits a bong,
- Only when you consider that no one has ever overdosed on bong hits.
- With sure instinct, bong turned tail and fled with his young charges away across the grassland. | Sir Charles George Douglas Roberts
- With startled alacrity bong withdrew his trunk, but just in time to save it from being mangled. | Sir Charles George Douglas Roberts
- It was also usual and much appreciated to make him express himself in French: bong shure, musseur.
- Couldnt you have yo name whar de Merry Christmas stan at an candies whar de bong bongs is? | Gabrielle E. Jackson
- “Shut up, bong,” said Sir Harry, and then we screamed at the witticism for three hours. | Various
a deep reverberating sound, as of a large bell
to make a deep reverberating sound
a type of water pipe for smoking marijuana, crack, etc
Collins English Dictionary – Complete & Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd.1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2009, 2012 Browse
Follow us Get the Word of the Day every day! © 2023 Dictionary.com, LLC : Bong Definition & Meaning | Dictionary.com
What does chug a beer mean?
(transitive, slang) To drink a large amount (especially of beer) in a single action/without breathing ; to chugalug. Usually chanted at the person who is drinking. Chug! Chug! Chug!
What is bong alcohol?
Bong Spirit Vodka Vodka brand Bong Spirit Vodka TypeVodkaManufacturerBong Spirit Imports, LLCDistributorSouthern Glazer’s Wine and Spirits Brescome and Barton (USA) Country of origin NetherlandsIntroduced2005 40%80ColourClearWebsite Bong Spirit Vodka is a brand, sold in a bottle shaped like a,