What is the #1 beer brand in the US?
According to Circana, the top-selling beer brands in the U.S. in May included: Modelo Especial ($333.1 million) Bud Light ($297.3 million) Michelob Ultra ($267.6 million)
What city is known as Beer City USA?
Marketing the Title – The poll had come to an end, but Grand Rapids had just begun to capitalize on the Beer City title. Local breweries and municipalities collaborated with Experience Grand Rapids on ways to market the Beer City experience to residents and beer aficionados across the country.
- The Beer City Ale Trail was mapped out, making it easy for visitors to locate dozens of breweries within an hour’s drive.
- Beer City Brewsader® – a passport enabling users to earn a free t-shirt for visiting eight local breweries – was launched.
- Beer Month GR and other assorted beer festivals celebrated the importance of craft beer to the community all year long.
These efforts – and the continued flow of fantastic beer from taps across Kent County – has kept Grand Rapids front and center in any national discussion of craft beer. It’s been voted Best Beer Town (2014) Best Beer Scene (2017) and Best Beer City (2021) in USA Today reader polls. Experience Grand Rapids created a Beer City logo to use in marketing campaigns targeting beer lovers, and granted free use of the logo to local breweries and tourism & hospitality providers. Photo by Craig Van Der Lende
Why is beer so popular in America?
Craft Beer Increases Enjoyment – One of the reasons why beer is so popular is that it brings out your adventurous side. The craft beer industry has been booming as more and more people turn to craft beer. If you’re one of those people who drink beer for the buzz, you’ll enjoy the fact that craft beer tends to contain more alcohol.
- If you like beer because of its taste, craft beer is even better because it’s made from high-quality ingredients.
- Most importantly, there are many innovative brands of craft beer on the market and there are always unique and interesting beer options you can explore.
- More and more breweries are putting effort into making the most creative and unique beverages to stay ahead of the competition.
Craft beer has continuously encouraged brewers and beer drinkers to experiment with new and diverse flavors of beer.
Which beer company sells the most?
Largest Beer Companies Research Summary The largest beer company in the world is Anheuser-Busch Inbev, with a revenue $57.786 billion. As of 2023, the global beer industry has a market size of $690 billion.