- 1 What proof is hunch punch moonshine?
- 2 What does hunch punch moonshine taste like?
- 3 What is the difference between hunch punch and Jungle Juice?
- 4 What is the strongest illegal moonshine?
- 5 What is moonshine made out of?
- 6 What is moonshine mostly made of?
What is in hunch punch moonshine?
HUNCH PUNCH LIGHTNIN’ Let’s get this party started. A hearty yet refined step up from the party punch you may remember, Ole Smoky ® Hunch Punch Moonshine is a delicious and potent concoction that combines our smooth moonshine with a summertime blend of juices from oranges, pineapples and cherries. It packs a punch for any bunch. The only thing left to do put ice in the bucket.
Loading available channels.
: HUNCH PUNCH LIGHTNIN’
What is hunch punch made of?
Hunch Punch Recipe – Sweet and fruity, the Hunch Punch recipe is the go-to party drink for a reason. It’s easy to make and easy to please for a large crowd. Prep Time 10 minutes Total Time 10 minutes Course Cocktails Cuisine Punch
2 cup vodka 2 cup white rum 2 cup fruit punch 1 cup pineapple juice 1 cup lemon-lime soda
Calories: 222 kcal | Carbohydrates: 9 g | Protein: 0.1 g | Fat: 0.1 g | Saturated Fat: 0.01 g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.02 g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.01 g | Sodium: 5 mg | Potassium: 69 mg | Fiber: 0.1 g | Sugar: 8 g | Vitamin A: 1 IU | Vitamin C: 2 mg | Calcium: 6 mg | Iron: 0.1 mg Servings: 12 Calories: 222 kcal
In a punch bowl or drink dispenser, pour in the vodka, white rum, fruit punch, orange juice, pineapple juice and mix well. Add in the fruit and ice to the mixture and mix well. Top off with the lemon-lime soda. Serve in a punch cup with ice and garnish with a grapefruit wedge and cocktail cherry.
KEYWORD: hunch punch recipe Don’t forget to share your Hunch Punch with us on Instagram using the hashtag #sugarandclothloves, We always love seeing all of your creations! Looking for more quick and delicious recipes? You can find them all right here with a few desserts to go along with them Please note that we may earn a commission for some of the above affiliate links.
What proof is hunch punch moonshine?
Ole Smoky Hunch Punch Lightnin Moonshine 40% alc/vol.80 Proof. A party favorite.
What does hunch punch moonshine taste like?
Tasting Notes The 80-proof orange-red punch-flavored moonshine has a super-fruity nose with cherry, pineapple, and orange notes.
What are the five original ingredients of a punch?
History – The original drink in the Indian subcontinent was named paantsch, The word punch may be a loanword from Hindi पाँच ( pāñć ), meaning “five”, as the drink was frequently made with five ingredients: alcohol, sugar, juice from either a lime or a lemon, water, and spices,
- Some believe the word originates from the English puncheon, which was a volumetric description for certain sized barrels used to transport alcohol on ships.
- The drink was introduced from the Indian subcontinent to England by employees of the East India Company in the late 17th century.
- From there it was introduced into other European countries,
When served communally, the drink is expected to be of a lower alcohol content than a typical cocktail. The term punch was first recorded in English documents in 1632. At the time, most punches were of the wassail type made with a wine or brandy base. But around 1655, Jamaican-produced rum came into use, and the “modern” punch emerged.
What is the difference between hunch punch and Jungle Juice?
Download Article Download Article Hunch Punch, also known as Jungle Juice or Purple Jesus, is a potent cocktail. The cocktail is extremely popular on college campuses mostly for its strength, but some also enjoy its delicious, fruity taste. But you don’t necessarily have to be a student to enjoy it – it’s the perfect drink to serve at your next party.
- 1 750 ml bottle Everclear
- 1 gallon (3.8 l) fruit punch
- 3 gallons (11 l) fruit punch
- 16 ounces (473 ml) orange juice, frozen
- 16 ounces (473 ml) pineapple juice
- 8 cups (1.9 l) lemon lime soda
- 8 cups (1.9 l) ginger ale
- 1 750 ml bottle Everclear
- 1 750 ml bottle vodka
- 1 750 ml bottle Everclear
- 1 750 ml bottle coconut rum
- ½ 750 ml bottle vodka
- 16 ounces (473ml) pineapple juice
- 1 gallon (3.8 l) fruit punch
- Orange and pineapple slices
- 1 Empty the bottle of Everclear into a large container. In a large container, empty an entire 750 ml bottle of Everclear or another type of clear grain alcohol with a neutral flavor. A single bottle is sufficient for a small party of 10 or less, but if you’re expecting a larger crowd, you’ll want to use two or three bottles.
- Traditionally, hunch punch is mixed in a 5 gallon (19 l) cooler. If using one, make sure that it’s clean before pouring in the Everclear.
- 2 Mix in the fruit punch and stir. Once the Everclear is in the container, add 1 gallon (3.8 l) of fruit punch. Use a long-handled spoon to mix the punch together to ensure that the fruit punch is fully blended with the alcohol.
- You can use a bottle of ready-made fruit punch or mix up your own using powdered drink packets. Just make sure that it adds up to 1 gallon of fruit punch.
- If you’re using additional bottles of Everclear in the punch, you’ll need to add more fruit punch as well. For every 750 ml bottle of alcohol, mix in 1 gallon (3.8 l) of the fruit punch.
- 3 Add ice and serve. When the Everclear and fruit punch are completely mixed, add as much ice as desired to chill the punch. Use a ladle to pour the punch into cups and serve.
- If you don’t want to use ice, you can refrigerate the fruit punch overnight to chill it before adding it to the alcohol.
- 1 Empty the fruit punch and juices in a large container. In a 5 gallon (19 l) cooler or other large container, combine 3 gallons (11 l) of fruit punch, 16 ounces (473 ml) of frozen orange juice that’s been thawed, and 16 ounces (473 ml) of pineapple juice. Mix well with a long-handled spoon to ensure that the ingredients are well blended.
- You can combine the fruit punch with any two types of juice that you like. Other options to consider include grapefruit juice, cranberry juice, or pomegranate juice.
- 2 Add the soda and ginger ale. When the fruit punch and juices are fully combined, stir in 8 cups (1.9 l) of lemon lime soda and 8 cups (1.9 l) of ginger ale. Use the spoon to mix all of the liquids together.
- You can use any types of soda that you like in the punch, but fruity or light flavors tend to work best. Flavored seltzer is also a good option.
- 3 Mix in the alcohol. Once the base of the punch is completely mixed, it’s time to add the alcohol. Pour an entire 750 ml bottle of Everclear and an entire 750 ml bottle of vodka into the punch, and stir well to ensure that the punch ingredients are fully combined.
- You can substitute another clear, neutral flavored grain alcohol for the Everclear if you prefer.
- 4 Ladle the punch into a cup to serve. After the punch is mixed well, use a ladle to pour it into cups. Add ice to the punch, and serve.
- Don’t add ice to the punch. As it melts, it will water down the taste. Instead, add ice to the punch once it’s poured or pour it over ice to chill.
- 1 Pour all of the alcohol into a large container. Empty an entire 750 ml bottle of Everclear, an entire 750 ml bottle of coconut rum, and half of a 750 ml bottle of vodka into a large container, such as a 5 gallon ((19 l) cooler. Mix the alcohols together with a long-handled spoon.
- 2 Stir in the juice, fruit punch, and fruit slices. Once the alcohols are combined, add 16 ounces (473 ml) of pineapple juice and 1 gallon (3.8 l) of fruit punch. Next, mix some orange and pineapple slices, and give the entire mixture a good stir to ensure that all of the ingredients are fully blended.
- You can substitute any juice that you like for the pineapple juice. Orange, grapefruit, and cranberry all work well.
- You can mix whatever type of sliced fruit you like into the punch. For the best flavor, match the slices to the juice, though.
- 3 Serve the punch over ice. When all of the ingredients are combined, fill your glasses with ice. Use a ladle to pour the punch over the ice, and serve to your guests.
- If you find that the punch is too strong, you can mix in a fruity soda, such as lemon lime, to dilute it.
Ask a Question 200 characters left Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered. Submit Advertisement
- Experiment with different combinations of fruit juices, soda, and punch when you’re making the more elaborate version of the hunch punch.
- It’s a good idea to taste the punch before serving it. If it seems too strong, add more of fruit punch, fruit juice, or soda to dilute it.
- Hunch punch is extremely strong, though most people don’t taste the alcohol. Be sure to pace yourself as you’re drinking it. Alternate each glass of punch with a glass of water, and make sure that you don’t drink on an empty stomach.
- If you’re serving the punch at a party, make sure that none of your guests drive home after drinking it.
- The last sip can be extra strong, so keep stirring the drink periodically to ensure that the flavors are well blended.
- The punch should only be consumed by those who are of the legal drinking age.
- A large container, such as a 5 gallon (19 l) cooler
- A long-handled spoon
- Glasses or plastic cups
Article Summary X To make hunch punch, all you need is Everclear and fruit punch. First, empty a bottle of Everclear or another clear grain alcohol with a neutral flavor into a large container. Then, add a gallon of fruit punch and mix it with the alcohol.
This will serve up to 10 people, but if you need more, adjust the measurements accordingly. For a more flavorful hunch punch, mix in a few cups of lemon lime soda, ginger ale, and your favorite fruit juices. When you’ve mixed your hunch punch, add plenty of ice to chill the drink and serve it to your thirsty guests.
For more tips from our Bartender co-author, including how to make a dirty hunch punch with vodka and coconut rum, read on! Did this summary help you? Thanks to all authors for creating a page that has been read 118,041 times.
What is the strongest illegal moonshine?
What Is The Highest Proof Moonshine – The highest proof moonshine you can make using distillation will be 191 proof (95.5% ABV). That’s because alcohol begins to attract moisture from the air at concentrations higher than 96% ABV, immediately diluting your moonshine.
What is moonshine made out of?
How is Moonshine Made? – Moonshine is an alcoholic drink that is typically made from corn, sugar, and water. The corn is mashed, and then the sugar and water are added. This mixture is then boiled. The alcohol content of moonshine can be as high as 95%, which is significantly higher than the alcohol content of most other types of liquor.
The first step in making moonshine is to cook the corn.
This can be done in a variety of ways, but the most common method is to use a still. A still is a device that is used to distill liquids. It consists of a pot that is heated on a stove and a tube that leads from the pot to a container that collects the distilled liquid.
The second step is to add sugar and water.
This mixture is then boiled. The boiling helps to extract the alcohol from the corn mash.
The third step is to collect the distilled liquid.
The distilled liquid is collected in a container that is known as a receiver. The receiver can be either a glass jar or a bottle.
The fourth step is to filter the moonshine.
The fourth step is to filter the moonshine. This can be filtered using a variety of methods, but the most common method is to use a filter bag. This will remove any sediment or other particles from the moonshine. You can also use a coffee filter or cheesecloth for this purpose.
The fifth step is to bottle the moonshine.
To bottle the moonshine, simply pour it into a Mason jar. You can also use other types of jars or bottles, but Mason jars are the most common. Make sure to leave some space at the top of the jar so that the moonshine can carbonate. If you want to make it look more professional, you can buy a bottle capper and caps from a store.
The sixth step is to age the moonshine.
To age the moonshine, you can store it in a barrel. This will give it a smooth, mellow flavor. You can also age it in a carboy or glass jug. If you do this, make sure to use an airtight seal to prevent the moonshine from oxidizing. Aging it will improve its flavor and color, and it will also help to remove any impurities.
The seventh step is to drink the moonshine.
The most popular way to drink it is to drink it straight, but there are other ways to consume it as well. Some people like to add it to their coffee or tea or mix it with other drinks. There are also recipes that call for moonshine to be used in place of other ingredients.
What is moonshine mostly made of?
How is Moonshine Made? – The traditional ingredients for moonshine are corn and sugar, and during fermentation, the sugar produces ethanol, which makes hooch or moonshine. During distillation, alcohol separates from the mash. Unlike other liquors such as whiskey or bourbon, moonshine is unaged, which produces a distilled spirit with high alcohol content.
The stereotype of moonshiners centers around how “country folk” distill and transport their potables in jugs marked “XXX” during the night to avoid being detected. But having access to commercially produced all-copper moonshine stills on the internet has made moonshine distillation less risky in the modern era.
But for a great drink, here is the recipe:
What does Ole Smoky Hunch Punch taste like?
Hunch Punch Lightnin’ Bottling Note – Ole Smoky’s Hunch Punch Lightnin’ harks back to old fashioned punches, combining their neutral grain spirit with notes of orange, pineapple and cherry.